How to measure tablecloths & Premier's Tablecloth Calculator
How to measure Tablecloths
- What is the size and shape of your tablecloth?
- Measure the length and width for square, oblong or oval tables. For a round table measure the diameter.
- When measuring your table, don't forget to add any leaves or extensions you may have, as it is common for tables to be extended during entertaining.
What drop length do you want?
- Drop refers to the length of fabric that extends beyond the edge of the table usually 6 to 12 inches (15 to 30cm)
- A longer drop is used to achieve a more formal look.
Select your Tablecloth size
- Since the drop is the same on both sides of the table,multiply the desired drop length by 2 and add the result to the actual length of your table. This is the tablecloth length.
- Determine the tablecloth width in the same manner
- For extra wide tables, over sized cloths will be 70 inches (178cm) wide and may be available in certain styles.
- Oblong cloths can work on oval tables.
- See below for common tablecloth & Table skirt size suggestions and to use our online tablecloth calculator.